- NI 43-101 Mineral Resource estimate for the Kombat Mine, comprising both the surface accessible (targeted open pit) and underground, of 1.529 million tonnes of Indicated Mineral Resources at a grade of 1.14% copper, 0.72% lead and 2.88 g/t silver and 5.511 million tonnes of Inferred Mineral Resources at a grade of 3.05% copper, 1.25% lead and 22.93 g/t silver.
- Further optimized PEA NPV of estimated US$96 million with highly attractive internal rate of return of 85.2%.
- Combined surface accessible (targeted open pit) and underground life of mine of eight years at an average mined grade of 2.84% copper, producing 106,629 CuEq tons.
- C1 cash cost of $1.33/lb.
- Phase 1 strategy of open pit mining, at a rate of 30,000 tonnes per month, to facilitate early cash flow generation only requiring start-up capital of US$7.16 million.
- Feasibility study expected to be completed by May 2018.
Comments are closed.